New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Hello everyone!

New member here. After years of contemplating a PRS, I finally bit the bullet and bought an older model: a 1998 Standard 22. So far, so good. It's such a well built guitar! I've always been interested in PRS guitars, typically any Santana shaped model such as KL-33's, Westies and DC-22's. Anyway, I look forward to learning about these and other models. Thanks for letting me join!

'59Fatburst
We seem to be on similar paths. I bought my first PRS, a 90’s Std22, in 2003. You can see it in my avatar picture. I’ve now got the Santana/Westie fever!

Hello folks - intro post. I recently bought my 3rd PRS, a 1989 Custom 24. My first one was in 1985, serial number in the 40's maybe, one of the first batch of 5 or so that arrived at Corner music in Nashville that year. I just happened to walk in right as they were hanging them up, and immediately knew there was something special going on, and that this guitar maker had been reading my mind. That one was the best guitar I've ever owned, but I had to sell it while unemployed a few years later.

Hello folks - intro post. I recently bought my 3rd PRS, a 1989 Custom 24. My first one was in 1985, serial number in the 40's maybe, one of the first batch of 5 or so that arrived at Corner music in Nashville that year. I just happened to walk in right as they were hanging them up, and immediately knew there was something special going on, and that this guitar maker had been reading my mind. That one was the best guitar I've ever owned, but I had to sell it while unemployed a few years later.
Welcome Steve!

Welcome mike, and you have picked a fine instrument to start your journey. Hoping you’ll make a NGD thread, look forward to seeing your new guitar.

Hi guys and gals,

Been lurking for a while, but now I am a happy PRS owner thought I better get more involved

I have a bought a 2016 Vela, in ice blue metallic with birds, and it’s awesome everything I hoped it would be and more, I am quite in into modding my guitars so have already dropped in a custom low wind Alnico ii In the bridge and a custom wound vintage firebird in the neck alongside a mint pick guard.

I am in a blues/classic rock covers band playing rhythm and Harmonica and play out regularly ( or did until the world got ill).

so a big Hello from the U.K.

Cheers

Fram

G'day

Thanks for allowing me into the PRS asylum.

I bought my first electric guitar aged 16, a black 1967 Telecaster Custom in 1982.

I bought my second electric guitar, a 2017 PRS SE Zack Myers last week.

My oh my how things have changed over the last 50 years of guitar development.

Back