New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Welcome StringDreamer.
Black gold is a great colour.
Thanks veinbuster.
I'm lovin' the sound of this guitar, and the looks take my breath away.
The only problem I'm having right now, as I learn new soloing techniques, is bending that wound G-string. I'm sure I'll get better at it as I develop some hand strength.

Bagpipes huh...that's cool. Congrats on the new PRS that's a great way to come back to the guitar. Enjoy...

New to the forum and to PRS guitars. Just purchased a 2015 Angelus se in tortoise shell. So far, I am really liking the guitar. The neck is a nice cross between acoustic and electric and the onboard electronics are pretty good (although the pitch roller doesn't have a lot of subtlety). This guitar does project a lot better than I thought it would given that it is mahogany. I have a pretty wide variety of guitars in my collection as well as amps and effects. I have been playing or about 41 years and as such, have a wide variety of influences.

New to the forum and to PRS guitars. Just purchased a 2015 Angelus se in tortoise shell. So far, I am really liking the guitar. The neck is a nice cross between acoustic and electric and the onboard electronics are pretty good (although the pitch roller doesn't have a lot of subtlety). This guitar does project a lot better than I thought it would given that it is mahogany. I have a pretty wide variety of guitars in my collection as well as amps and effects. I have been playing or about 41 years and as such, have a wide variety of influences.

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your first.

Hi everyone,
I've been lurking for well over a year on here but I finally bought my first PRS back in May and thought I should share it at some point. I love the enthusiasm on here, it's great to see so many people enjoying these instruments while PRS are still right at the top of their game.
I own a wood library McCarty in satin burnt maple leaf that has stolen my heart so I'll get some pics up when I can.
Have a nice weekend
Matt

Hi everyone,
I've been lurking for well over a year on here but I finally bought my first PRS back in May and thought I should share it at some point. I love the enthusiasm on here, it's great to see so many people enjoying these instruments while PRS are still right at the top of their game.
I own a wood library McCarty in satin burnt maple leaf that has stolen my heart so I'll get some pics up when I can.
Have a nice weekend
Matt

Hey Matt, welcome to the forum! Congrats on your first!

Hello all!

Proud soon to be owner of a new 2017 PRS SE Custom 24! Just thought I’d register first. Can’t wait to join the PRS world!

Thanks. I have been checking the web and saw the posts here about the Mann Made Phase II locking tuners, which may be my first (hopefully only) mod to the PRS SE Custom 24.

Hello All....I had a SE One a few years ago but really didn’t give it as much love as I should have before trading it in. Just received a new SE Custom 24 from Sweetwater today. This guitar is absolutely gorgeous and plays so well. Many, many more PRS are in my future. Glad to part of the forum and looking forward to learning and enjoying with all if you.

John

Hello All....I had a SE One a few years ago but really didn’t give it as much love as I should have before trading it in. Just received a new SE Custom 24 from Sweetwater today. This guitar is absolutely gorgeous and plays so well. Many, many more PRS are in my future. Glad to part of the forum and looking forward to learning and enjoying with all if you.

John
Same here. Just ordered mine yesterday from Sweetwater. Can’t wait!

John

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!
Hi Admin! How do I start a thread or post if I have no participants?

Greetings everybody! Just bought a Singlecut McCarty 594 black gold burst. Can't put it down! Looking forward to learning and contributing here when I can

Back