New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Thanks for the welcome. I just changed from the "Big G" (Les Paul Less plus) to PRS. Although it's "just" a Korean SE Custom 22 and cheaper than my Les Paul the finish and playability (at least for me) are far better. I also really like the wider range in tonality between the bridge- and neck pickups. IMO this is really incredible value for money, really love this guitar :)

Hey everyone, new here to forums...used to play a Hollowbody II (cracked neck from UPS) and missing it quite a bit these days...had it repaired but the tuning just didn't seem to hold like it should, oh well, on to better days! Been playing a G&L Legacy Strat the past several years which I love and am currently saving for my next PRS, can't wait! Hope to learn lots and talk shop.

Hey everyone, new here to forums...used to play a Hollowbody II (cracked neck from UPS) and missing it quite a bit these days...had it repaired but the tuning just didn't seem to hold like it should, oh well, on to better days! Been playing a G&L Legacy Strat the past several years which I love and am currently saving for my next PRS, can't wait! Hope to learn lots and talk shop.
Welcome aboard!

Hey everyone! I recently purchased my first PRS (a 58/15 CU24) and I am absolutely loving it so far! I look forward to being part of his community and learning as much as i can.

Suppose I should introduce myself here after a recent purchase!

Owner of my very own, very first PRS - a second hand PRS Modern Eagle II in charcoal.

I did receive it a few days ago, but haven't been able to drag myself away from it until now.

New member from UK, 56 years old. I've had an S2 CU24 for a year or so, and have just bought a 2nd hand Tremonti SE after selling my 1993 Patrick Eggle Berlin. Up to now, I'm happy with the Tremonti after upgrading the machine heads. May buy a Core HFS Treble for the bridge :)

Hello everyone,

I recently got my first PRS. It's a 2016 CE Custom 24 , and I'm blown away with the build of this instrument. I don't know why I took so long to get a PRS. I look forward to reading about your experiences and learning more about this awesome guitar.

Hello everyone,

I recently got my first PRS. It's a 2016 CE Custom 24 , and I'm blown away with the build of this instrument. I don't know why I took so long to get a PRS. I look forward to reading about your experiences and learning more about this awesome guitar.

Welcome aboard! Congrats on your first PRS too!

Back