New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

SE vs. American HFS pups

Are the HFS pups found in the SE 24 different than the HFS pups found in the American custom 24?
A bit late to the party, but my understanding is the HFS (& Vintage Bass) found in the SE line are manufactured in Asia according to PRS specs, whilst the HFS ( & Vintage Bass) found in some of the MAM PRS guitars are manufactured in USA.

Just got a new Custom 24. I already have a Mira in Korina and a Custom 24 10 top single piece top and back with custom birds. Can't say enough good things about these guitars!

Good morning! Just joined as I just swapped for my first PRS in a while. A very well used 2009 Mira X. Will post more details later.

H
Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!

Hi all don't know why but I thought its about time I registered my prs as I've often wondered how old it was and how much it was worth,plus I like
To see what other people have got and what's happening in the world of geee tars

H

Hi all don't know why but I thought its about time I registered my prs as I've often wondered how old it was and how much it was worth,plus I like
To see what other people have got and what's happening in the world of geee tars

Welcome!

Hi, I'' Billy from Scotland and a new member. Just got my first PRS and looking forward to getting to know more about these guitars.

Hi everyone, my name is Tomo. I've recently joined the family by getting a PRS SE Mark Holcomb. I'll post some videos of it soon.

Thank you!
If I may only say, the guitar is made perfectly, for that price range it has very expensive pickups and sounds really great. I'll post two videos, one metal riff in drop C (factory setup) and Silent night in jazz arrangement (changed to standard tuning).

Hi!
I'm a new happy owner of a 2014 SE Custom 24 (Vintage Yellow). I bought it used, but it is perfectly maintained (almost new).
I'd like to share this passion for the instruments with you.

Regards

Hi!
I'm a new happy owner of a 2014 SE Custom 24 (Vintage Yellow). I bought it used, but it is perfectly maintained (almost new).
I'd like to share this passion for the instruments with you.

Regards

Welcome to the Forum, and congrats on your new guitar!

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!
Thank You for the welcome .I am normally not a joiner, hence no Facebook ,twitter, etc. I joined because I thought I would never love a guitar more than my SG. I still play the SG and love it , but I find myself playing my Brent Mason Signature more and more because of the versatility of the 5-way blade switch and the combination of pickups. Kudos to PRS for their attention to detail and the gorgeous guitars they produce.

Longtime PRS user (2000) who has finally decided that he should finally bite the bullet and join the 'official' forum :)

A self confessed CE zealot:D

I am a new forum member and PRS owner. I tried to post in one of the forums but I dont a place or button to click to add a new thread. Am I not allowed to start a thread as a new member?

Back