New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

embe71

Thanks for the welcome. I just changed from the "Big G" (Les Paul Less plus) to PRS. Although it's "just" a Korean SE Custom 22 and cheaper than my Les Paul the finish and playability (at least for me) are far better. I also really like the wider range in tonality between the bridge- and neck pickups. IMO this is really incredible value for money, really love this guitar :)

tonesofpgh

Hey everyone, new here to forums...used to play a Hollowbody II (cracked neck from UPS) and missing it quite a bit these days...had it repaired but the tuning just didn't seem to hold like it should, oh well, on to better days! Been playing a G&L Legacy Strat the past several years which I love and am currently saving for my next PRS, can't wait! Hope to learn lots and talk shop.

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Hey everyone, new here to forums...used to play a Hollowbody II (cracked neck from UPS) and missing it quite a bit these days...had it repaired but the tuning just didn't seem to hold like it should, oh well, on to better days! Been playing a G&L Legacy Strat the past several years which I love and am currently saving for my next PRS, can't wait! Hope to learn lots and talk shop.
Welcome aboard!

JLocrian

Hey everyone! I recently purchased my first PRS (a 58/15 CU24) and I am absolutely loving it so far! I look forward to being part of his community and learning as much as i can.

chrishugsy

Suppose I should introduce myself here after a recent purchase!

Owner of my very own, very first PRS - a second hand PRS Modern Eagle II in charcoal.

I did receive it a few days ago, but haven't been able to drag myself away from it until now.

PeteHill

Been hanging around a while
New member from UK, 56 years old. I've had an S2 CU24 for a year or so, and have just bought a 2nd hand Tremonti SE after selling my 1993 Patrick Eggle Berlin. Up to now, I'm happy with the Tremonti after upgrading the machine heads. May buy a Core HFS Treble for the bridge :)

stratusajam

Hello everyone,

I recently got my first PRS. It's a 2016 CE Custom 24 , and I'm blown away with the build of this instrument. I don't know why I took so long to get a PRS. I look forward to reading about your experiences and learning more about this awesome guitar.

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Hello everyone,

I recently got my first PRS. It's a 2016 CE Custom 24 , and I'm blown away with the build of this instrument. I don't know why I took so long to get a PRS. I look forward to reading about your experiences and learning more about this awesome guitar.

Welcome aboard! Congrats on your first PRS too!