New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Thank you for your welcome. Finally I "bit the bullet" and purchased a 513. I always liked the sound of the guitar however, being as I already have over a dozen guitars including several Strats,Les Paul's and Ibanez's I resisted the urge for too long. I bought the 513 in February 2015 and have used it almost solely on every gig since.
I have 24 guitars and just (as my b'day present) bought the 2019 Angelus A55E in blackburst. Waiting this minute on a delivery that should have been delivered Sat. I just know, in time as the woods age, mellow, the sound then, may well exceed what even today will grace my ears(depending on my playing of course.

Hi everyone, I don't actually own a PRS – please don't chase me out – I really enjoyed the ones I've tried (particularly the SE Custom 22 semihollow) and you seem to have a good community here, so I figured I'd sign up. Thanks for having me!

Hi everyone, I don't actually own a PRS – please don't chase me out – I really enjoyed the ones I've tried (particularly the SE Custom 22 semihollow) and you seem to have a good community here, so I figured I'd sign up. Thanks for having me!
No worries....hang around here long enough and you’lol own one, or twenty! Welcome to the forum.

Hi everyone, just bought a PRS SE Whale Blue Lefty a few weeks ago. Love it, its very great for a beginner since I don't have to switch between guitars for different styles. That and my Yamaha THRII are good company during quarantine learning

Welcome and congrats on your new guitar.

If you haven’t already, we would all love to see some photos please.

Hi everyone, just bought a PRS SE Whale Blue Lefty a few weeks ago. Love it, its very great for a beginner since I don't have to switch between guitars for different styles. That and my Yamaha THRII are good company during quarantine learning

Congrats, and welcome!!! I think that the SE thin neck is a great way to start getting barre cords under your hands!

Hello everyone!

New member here. After years of contemplating a PRS, I finally bit the bullet and bought an older model: a 1998 Standard 22. So far, so good. It's such a well built guitar! I've always been interested in PRS guitars, typically any Santana shaped model such as KL-33's, Westies and DC-22's. Anyway, I look forward to learning about these and other models. Thanks for letting me join!

'59Fatburst

Hello everyone!

New member here. After years of contemplating a PRS, I finally bit the bullet and bought an older model: a 1998 Standard 22. So far, so good. It's such a well built guitar! I've always been interested in PRS guitars, typically any Santana shaped model such as KL-33's, Westies and DC-22's. Anyway, I look forward to learning about these and other models. Thanks for letting me join!

'59Fatburst
Having owned a KL-33, and owning a Westie and a DC-22, I can say you’re on the right track.

Having owned a KL-33, and owning a Westie and a DC-22, I can say you’re on the right track.
Ha, thanks! One of my dream PRS is a West St. Standard (?). I'm not sure if that's the correct name. I guess it's a Westie without the figured top and dragon inlay. I've had a couple of near misses on those. I LOVE that body style without the "bling".

Thanks for allowing me in. Ordered my first prs this week. Now the impatient wait for my 35th anniversary custom 24 s2. Super excited!

Back