New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Hi admin, Thanks for letting me onto the forum.
I own a 2004 prs se custom 22, which I love to bits, I've played all kinds of guitars from Gibson, fender, squire, epiphone and ibanez but when I played the prs I knew that this was the one......
I've just ordered a 35th anniversary in black and gold wrap and I cant wait for it to arrive.

Hi admin, Thanks for letting me onto the forum.
I own a 2004 prs se custom 22, which I love to bits, I've played all kinds of guitars from Gibson, fender, squire, epiphone and ibanez but when I played the prs I knew that this was the one......
I've just ordered a 35th anniversary in black and gold wrap and I cant wait for it to arrive.
Welcome Martin, nice choice!

Hi,
I'm new to the group, currently owning an SE Tremonti but very interested in the core line.
:)

Hey, I just posted my dribble on this 2001 HollowBody II Joe Knaggs private stock guitar. 24k gold, Brazilian rosewood, gosh it was pure dumb luck or serendipity that I will actually own a private stock. I’m extremely excited but also skeptical. Anyhow, nice to be here. I still have yet to pay all of the cost for the guitar but I’m gonna get that done today or tomorrow. I hope it’ll sound good on my fender 68 deluxe reverb/Paul Rivera sr modified rare amp, and of course what else but my ole AC30. well you guys have a good one. I really hope this beast shall be my go to guitar for good.

Hey, I just posted my dribble on this 2001 HollowBody II Joe Knaggs private stock guitar. 24k gold, Brazilian rosewood, gosh it was pure dumb luck or serendipity that I will actually own a private stock. I’m extremely excited but also skeptical. Anyhow, nice to be here. I still have yet to pay all of the cost for the guitar but I’m gonna get that done today or tomorrow. I hope it’ll sound good on my fender 68 deluxe reverb/Paul Rivera sr modified rare amp, and of course what else but my ole AC30. well you guys have a good one. I really hope this beast shall be my go to guitar for good.
Congrats on a stellar acquisition!

HI guys, new guy here. I'm interested in upgrading to either a SE 245 or a SE 245 Standard. I will be heading to the electric section of the forum soon. Hopefully I won't be a one post wonder. If I buy a PRS then I certainly will be staying.

HI guys, new guy here. I'm interested in upgrading to either a SE 245 or a SE 245 Standard. I will be heading to the electric section of the forum soon. Hopefully I won't be a one post wonder. If I buy a PRS then I certainly will be staying.

Hi and welcome. As an SE 245 Std owner, you get a lot of guitar for your money and if you’re into modding, they make a great platform. However I would suggest you play it a lot first, as everything on board is top notch!

How does a current member change their forum user name, and/or unregister from the forum? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

Please read the forum rules in this thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!
Looking forward to contributing! Thanks for keeping it safe in here!

Let me introduce ourselves

Hi PRS 'ers of the world.

I just joined and thought Id start ticking off my first 10 posts by introducing myself. Im Norwegian and have a beard like the arch type viking u imagine. But I also just yesterday ordered my first PRS ever. Albeit a mere SE, but still probably the guitar of my darkest desires. No I plan to embed myself throughout this forum as both a guitarist with about 20 years playing experience but also an engineer and audio tech, not to mention a massive nerd.

My first PRS below....

Very nice guitar!

Back