New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Hi Everyone. Been a PRS owner for a little over 2 years (S2 Standard) and been lurking on the forum off and on. Finally decided to join. Just ordered a new PRS SE Mark Holcomb so NGD is about a week away!!

Hi Everyone. Been a PRS owner for a little over 2 years (S2 Standard) and been lurking on the forum off and on. Finally decided to join. Just ordered a new PRS SE Mark Holcomb so NGD is about a week away!!

Welcome! Congrats on your 2nd!

Longtime admirer, recent owner. Found a '98 McCarty I could not live without. Mistake... I havent picked up either of my Les Pauls, Jacksons or Ibanez's... I was told this would happen... oh well. Cheers all.

Howdy all, added my first PRS to the stable in the last week. Met Paul at a meet and greet in Tucson a couple months back and decided then and there I had to have one. Welcomed a perfect condition '98 McCarty to the family and could not be more pleased! Cheers, and thanks for the add.

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!

Just got an S2 Standard 24 in vintage cherry. Was at guitar center to get a Les Paul Studio but walked out with the S2. What more can I say? Haha

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Cheers!

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!

Just got an S2 Standard 24 in vintage cherry. Was at guitar center to get a Les Paul Studio but walked out with the S2. What more can I say? Haha

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Cheers!

Congrats on you S2, and welcome to the forum!

Hey Gang!
Thanks for the welcome. I'm a long time PRS fan, ever since I played my 1st one 20 years ago. It was a $4400 Custom 24 of some kind, with dragon inlays, I believe. Couldn't believe how good it felt, and sounded without plugging it in. Needless to say, that was too expensive for me, so I just stuck to my Strat and Seagull....until now - I have a Standard 24 SE on order. Figured I'd start economical and upgrade it over time.
Looking forward to learning and sharing with the PRS Forum Community!

Hello to everyone here. This forum has been a great source of info for me (lurking) so I thought I would join and participate a bit.

Just bought a 2018 PRS SE Custom 22 Semi Hollow body guitar. Does anyone know which Gotoh locking tuners (in chrome) are a drop in fit to replace the PRS stock tuners?

Back