New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

dix4oLx.jpg
2DiHGIk.jpg

Thank you for the add! Looking forward to discussing the PRS experience with other fellow musicians!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

Please read the forum rules in this thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!
Hi, thanks, I joined a very long time ago, but after the newness of my PRS wainwright I love the guitar but abandoned the forum. I actually remembered my password and eagerly read everything Bernie Marsden. I have received my virtually new 2013 B.M. and am thrilled! Thanks

Greetings all. I bought a 2002 McCarty Gold Top Double Cut with Soap Bars earlier this year after looking for years. They are quite rare in the used market. I wanted one for a long time and finally found one.
Surprisingly, the bridge pup screams”Tele!”.
The neck pup says” ‘59 LP TV Special.”
I go back and forth between the one I like better.
My other PRS is a blue SE from the first year they were made. I converted it to a Jerry Garcia style with three Dimarzio Super Distortion Humbuckers, push/pull volume and tone pots for single coils, six position pickup selector, battery operated preamp, On Board Effects Loop, and two jacks for the OBEL stereo and mono cords.

Hey everyone, just joined. Had a PRS many years ago, but sold it and regretted it. Picked up my 2nd PRS about 2 weeks ago. A Charcoal Blue burst Custom 24. Still on my way to 10 posts before I can post up some pics. Looking forward to learning more and discussing all things PRS.

Hey everyone, just joined. Had a PRS many years ago, but sold it and regretted it. Picked up my 2nd PRS about 2 weeks ago. A Charcoal Blue burst Custom 24. Still on my way to 10 posts before I can post up some pics. Looking forward to learning more and discussing all things PRS.

Hey Davey, welcome to the forum! Congrats on your new guitar!

Hi all. New to the forum, but not so new to PRS world. My first is a 92 Custom 24 all original. That led to an EG3 that looks to be from 92-93.
I bought that one used and a previous owner changed the tuning keys to spertzels. I changed the electronics out to a Seymour Duncan Everything arrangement with new pots and switch. Love them both...

Hi all. New to the forum, but not so new to PRS world. My first is a 92 Custom 24 all original. That led to an EG3 that looks to be from 92-93.
I bought that one used and a previous owner changed the tuning keys to spertzels. I changed the electronics out to a Seymour Duncan Everything arrangement with new pots and switch. Love them both...
Welcome Steven! Two nice axes there!

Hello everyone
Started playing Bango in 1960 it was my dads. I love the old time rag Blues! I bought the first reissue PRS Bolt on CE 24 Limited edition. It's built like a BRICK SHITHOUSE! I really like my first PRS purchases and I plan on looking at there Acoustic stuff.
Peter s Kimball

Write a couple meaningless posts about anything so you can get to 10. I want to see that C24!

Hello everyone
Started playing Bango in 1960 it was my dads. I love the old time rag Blues! I bought the first reissue PRS Bolt on CE 24 Limited edition. It's built like a BRICK SHITHOUSE! I really like my first PRS purchases and I plan on looking at there Acoustic stuff.
Peter s Kimball
Sorry Peter, you can't curse or post pics til after 10 posts!

:p:p Just kidding!

(and, note to self, "Shith" get's through the filters. :cool: John Belushi would be proud!)
hqdefault.jpg

Write a couple meaningless posts about anything so you can get to 10. I want to see that C24!

I am working on it. Thanks for the opportunity to post again. Just didn't want post meaningless gibberish to get to 10. (Insert joke here about most posts on here ARE meaningless gibberish...jk)

I am working on it. Thanks for the opportunity to post again. Just didn't want post meaningless gibberish to get to 10. (Insert joke here about most posts on here ARE meaningless gibberish...jk)
Just talk about Julie Bowen. That should use them up quickly. ;)

Back