New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Hello everyone! I just purchased my PRS Custom 24 and I'm excited to be here!

Hello and Welcome :)

Great choice to start your PRS collection. Everyone should own a Custom 24 and once you get a PRS, its very difficult not to get another, and another, and another...

253676-angle-xlarge.jpg

I waited six months for my order to go on this PRS hollow body 2 faded whale blue... she’s my blue jean girl.

Welcome to the forum! Yup, that's exactly how my addict...I mean my journey started about this time last year. Cool choice! But you should probably know...we are gonna need to see pics...pics are kind of our thing.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

Please read the forum rules in this thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!
Hi, thanks for the welcome. Just got my first PRS, a Zach Myers and the forum has already provided some good info.

Thanks Admin,

Just blown away by the quality and playability of my 2 recent PRS acquisitions.
A 513 and a DC3. I’ve been a Fender player for nearly a decade, and was convinced they were the way to go!
Then I played a friends Santana signature and was mesmerized by the tone, feel and soul of the guitar.
I’m convinced that PRS Guitars are unsurpassed as versatile and TONE Monsters!

Used to be mostly a Gibson guy, but PRS has my heart now. Love my custom 22. I also have a Ce22 but I recently purchased a ce24 that’s on its way to take the 22’s place.
Glad to have found this forum!

Used to be mostly a Gibson guy, but PRS has my heart now. Love my custom 22. I also have a Ce22 but I recently purchased a ce24 that’s on its way to take the 22’s place.
Glad to have found this forum!

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome :)

Great choice to start your PRS collection. Everyone should own a Custom 24 and once you get a PRS, its very difficult not to get another, and another, and another...

This....

Thanks! Are you guys able to tell me if it’s possible to upload photos from an iPhone? I see it asks for URL for pics

Hello and welcome. Use a 3rd party image hosting site and put the share code in the text box (imgur call it a BB code)

Hiya everyone, I am a retired session guitarist, born and and raised in NY
At age 17 joined the Marines, the only 4 years I really didn’t play.
I worked in. Cali. Doing Movie Soundtracks with Ira Newborn. ( All Naked Gun Series) and much more. Now retired in Arizona sitting in 2 different bands.

Back