New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Hello everybody, Tom from Poland, I had and loved a PRS guitar once and hope to have another one soon :)

You can hear my music at slowmusic dot pl (not sure if I'm already allowed to post links, sorry in advance)

Hi Tom and welcome.

If you’ve got any you tube videos of your music upload them in a thread for the forum to hear, if you want.

New member and longtime lurker here in Nashville. I currently own 2 core models and 1 SE. And have owned a core singlecut hollow body I desperately want back.

-Jake

Welcome Colin, you will be encouraged (enabled) by others to add to your collection. You have been warned;)

Thanks for the welcome! I just got my first electric guitar since I was 14 years old. (20 years ago) I looked long and hard to find the right axe for me & finally decided on a PRS SE 24 Custom 24 Limited Edition. I really love it so far, although I am always looking for ways to improve and change things to customize it to my preference. The forum has already been a great help and I'm happy to be part of the PRS Clan!

Been a PRS fan since the mid 90's and spend way too much time combing through Reverb looking for "The One". Saving a spot on the guitar wall... dreaming of the day a perfect blue flame maple top and bird inlays finds its way to me.

Been a PRS fan since the mid 90's and spend way too much time combing through Reverb looking for "The One". Saving a spot on the guitar wall... dreaming of the day a perfect blue flame maple top and bird inlays finds its way to me.

Welcome to the forum. Happy hunting!

Hi everyone!

Lurked extensively over the last year or so while looking at advice and experience, and have an upcoming NGD I'd like to share, so it's time to get stuck in!

Hi everyone!
Bought a prs se custom 22 grey black in 2007. After my dad showed me the PRS website. Have been playing off and on for 13 years. Still learning how to play properly. After buying my se, I decided one day I would like to by a custom 24. FINALLY, last week I bought a Custom 24 bruise wrap burst with a hormigo neck! I love it very much! Will be saving my se custom 22 for my kid when she is older.

Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Reactions: jxe
Back