New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Hi from Winnipeg, Canada! I registered to the forum a while ago, but I recently came back to gain more knowledge from the great PRS community. I purchased a 408 back in 2012 at Guitarras 357 (Costa Rica) before moving to Canada for Grad School, which I am currently dealing with, hoping to conclude soon. Nowadays I am the happy owner of a SC250. Cheers!
Welcome back :D

Hello all. I’ve dreamed of owning a PRS for many years. Finally was able to snag a 2011 513. I use 10’s and it was set up for something lighter, so still dialing it in, but loving it so far.

Congrats! Welcome to the Forum! Standard policy is pics or you're playing a Hello Kitty;)

You have to use a third party hosting site. Since Photobucket screwed us all I've switched to Imgur.

Noted. Here’s a pic of it at church. Sorry it’s a bit messy. They’re already starting to put up Easter decorations.

UFVAH

New member over here. I joined to pick the brains of folk far more knowledgable than I when it comes to PRS guitars, in particular the 513 and any modifications that can be done to it to unleash even more pickup sounds (greedy I know...)

New member over here. I joined to pick the brains of folk far more knowledgable than I when it comes to PRS guitars, in particular the 513 and any modifications that can be done to it to unleash even more pickup sounds (greedy I know...)

Welcome to the Forum!

Hello, my name is Jacob, I´m a PRS fan, I love my PRS Custom 24 20th, my PRS Mira and my PRS Original Sewell, greetings from Spain.

I am a new user in several ways. I just bought a PRS Custom 24 in Black Gold Burst and I am now trying to learn how to play it. At this point, I must say it can play better than I can.

I looked at a lot of gear before buying and I am convinced that PRS makes a very nice instrument. They look great and sound great. I am looking forward to participating in the forum. Many of the regular posters have a wealth of experience and I can use the help.

1st post. This looks like the right place? I've had a look around and have now registered. I've had a SE Custom 24 for 3 years & am waiting on delivery of a CE24. Its now 3 months and counting...

New member. I'm an older player and been learning guitar for about 4 years now. Not a PRS owner, but want to be in the next few months. Came here for advice.

Back