New member new Holcomb SE

Xtyfighterx

hey everyone! I’m a new member and two days ago bought my first PRS the Mark Holcomb signature SE. this is my first PRS and very exited about it since I’m a huge Holcomb fan. This is my 6th guitar purchase this year I think I’ve got a problem :(.....

I’ll post pics once it’s delivered which should. Be Thursday.

I actually got it yesterday morning 2 day free shipping through Sweetwater dam it was fast. Also got my tc electronics Hall of fame 2 and flashback 2 pedal! So stoked.ill get better pics later I’m at work.

a5knyw.jpg

2cdtwme.jpg

hey everyone! I’m a new member and two days ago bought my first PRS the Mark Holcomb signature SE. this is my first PRS and very exited about it since I’m a huge Holcomb fan. This is my 6th guitar purchase this year I think I’ve got a problem :(.....

I’ll post pics once it’s delivered which should. Be Thursday.

If you've only got six then you're real problem is you need a 7th. Might as well have one for every day of the week!

I should warn you, @ScottR is the no.1 “stealth enabler”, he’s like a secret weapon :D

I have no idea what you are talking about Alnus? I would never do something like that:cool:. Ya gotta watch this guy... (I think he drinks a lot and he's Scottish);):D

PSA..A certain online retailer only has 2 new and one demo left...just sayin...just lookin out for my bros! o_O

I have no idea what you are talking about Alnus? I would never do something like that:cool:. Ya gotta watch this guy... (I think he drinks a lot and he's Scottish);):D

PSA..A certain online retailer only has 2 new and one demo left...just sayin...just lookin out for my bros! o_O
Even Scottish drunks have moments of lucidity and @ScottR, I know what I see bro o_O:D

Keep on doing what you’re doing!

If you've only got six then you're real problem is you need a 7th. Might as well have one for every day of the week!

Lol I have 9 total I think.....but I picked up 6 just this year. Not including amps and pedals lol. Iran hard to resist. A good deal. This is my first brand new guitar tho since 2003 I think. It’s nice to have something no one has played but me for once.

Back