New Member here and (thought i would show my collection also)

stevan5150

Hey everyone, My name is Estevan Garcia, I am from Ruston, Louisiana. I am a 31 year old , dad, husband, and of course guitar player. I have owned only two PRS's in my time playing, a whale blue custom 22 (sold it) and a swamp ash special black (sold it). The one i have always wanted was the Tremonti model, well i finally snagged a new 2013 in south Louisiana last week. I don't see this color very often, i actually looked over the entire "Show your Tremonti" post and i didn't see one Jade at all. I am stoked to finally have one, and its a definite shredders guitar.

MJ Mirage Custom in Hawaiian sunburst serial number 115 with Dimarzio Crunch lab and Liquifire ( This has been my main ax for a long time)

MJ Mirage Standard limited Sparkle Finish with Dimarzio Crunch Lab and Liquifire (with Red momentary killswitch)

MJ Roadster (think super strat) incredible Neck!

Peavey Wolfgang Standard early 97 model GOLD TOP

Peavey Wolfgang Custom Shop 2001 Blue 10 top flame

Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Model 2010

Gibson Les Paul Studio (this one was in horrible shape when i bought it, but i gutted it. And replaced everything on it. and its a beast now)
EMG Zakk Wylde Set

Taylor 114CE ( got for a super cheap deal, so i decided to upgrade everything on it and it rivals a 214 or 314 ce IMO)

Welcome and nice guitars! I really like the color "Jade."

Isn't the MJ Mirage the guitar that the lead player, Joel Kosche, in Collective Soul plays? I've never had one in my hands, but they are cool looking guitars.

Last edited:
Welcome and nice guitars! I really like the color "Jade."

Isn't the MJ Mirage the guitar that the lead player, Joel Kosche, in Collective Soul plays? I've never had one in my hands, but they are cool looking guitars.

Yes sir they are, he was the one that got me interested in them and I haven't looked back since. They are pretty incredible guitars, they way i describe them to people is they have the chunky tone of a les paul , the beauty of a PRS , but the size and scale of a music man. Its like the best of all three worlds, and they are all chambered through out. But since getting the Tremonti last week i would say that non of the guitars i have can match the sheer shred ability of the Tremonti. It just screams hard rock.

Welcome aboard, man- and nice Tremonti/Petrucci

Yes sir they are, he was the one that got me interested in them and I haven't looked back since. They are pretty incredible guitars, they way i describe them to people is they have the chunky tone of a les paul , the beauty of a PRS , but the size and scale of a music man. Its like the best of all three worlds, and they are all chambered through out. But since getting the Tremonti last week i would say that non of the guitars i have can match the sheer shred ability of the Tremonti. It just screams hard rock.

If they are at NAMM, I'm going to check them out. BTW, I am a big Collective Soul fan, and Joel does a great job.

Welcome, Estevan - very cool toys you have there. I dig the green T - and of course that sparkly one...

Back