New Member, First PRS SE Custom 24-08

Hey I'm sorry. I just looked at the photos that are in this thread above, but it says awaiting moderator approval and is not invisible to normal readers. I'll try and take some additional photos and post them later for you guys. Maybe I did something wrong uploading the pics?

Hey I'm sorry. I just looked at the photos that are in this thread above, but it says awaiting moderator approval and is not invisible to normal readers. I'll try and take some additional photos and post them later for you guys. Maybe I did something wrong uploading the pics?
Maybe not. You need a certain amount of posts before you can post pix here. Maybe if you put them up now, with the number of posts you have, they will show up. (it is to prevent spam posts)

“Flea” style selfies with your new guitar might get censored ;)

The faded blue burst looks great!
How do you like the feel of the neck, and the ranges of tones the 24-08 offers?

Thanks all. Love the feel of the neck, smooth, more comfortable and easier to play especially with my short fingers. It sounds more brilliant (if that's the correct term) than my Fender American Strat that I'm (was) learning on. Love my PRS, I'm hooked for sure.

Hehe, I can't see 'em but looks like others can mine says Imgur refused to connect...
h9Lk7JO.jpeg

x8ol7qA.jpeg

try that....

Back