New Member, First PRS SE Custom 24-08

Barneysbud

Hi All, Great to be here. Looking forward to being a member. I'm waiting very patiently for my SE to arrive Thursday. Earlier I was viewing 60's Pop Man's post about his new PRS SE which looks fantastic and makes my wait even worse. Patience, Patience, Patience. Anyways, great to be a part of a great forum with very knowledgeable members that have helped me make my decision.

OP welcome and enjoy! I discovered prs in 2015 with ans S2 Mira and now I have 5 s2s and an SE Mira that I gig with with great results!! You're gonna love the scale length and ergonomics I guarantee lol

Hi All, Great to be here. Looking forward to being a member. I'm waiting very patiently for my SE to arrive Thursday. Earlier I was viewing 60's Pop Man's post about his new PRS SE which looks fantastic and makes my wait even worse. Patience, Patience, Patience. Anyways, great to be a part of a great forum with very knowledgeable members that have helped me make my decision.
Eye candy appeal of the finish aside, I just can't stop playing this guitar. You're gonna love it when it arrives!

Welcome and congrats on joining the addiction. I waited long for my latest axe and it damn near drove me batty. But the day will live long in my memory. I've waited for new vehicles and never had that much nervous anticipation as opening that box. Enjoy the moment.

My PRS is here! Way more beautiful than the pictures SW sent me that I posted earlier. Well worth the wait. I don't see any flaws at all and the hardcase I ordered for it is very nice also. Everyone here was correct telling me that they are made very well. I can't wait to play it a little later. Thank you for all of your help in making this purchase.

Thanks guys. Posted the pics that PRS sent me after I bought it and they shipped it. I posted them yesterday at 2:59. I'll try and get some photos now that it's here and unpacked.

Posted the pictures sent by SW of my guitar above.

Thanks guys. Posted the pics that PRS sent me after I bought it and they shipped it. I posted them yesterday at 2:59. I'll try and get some photos now that it's here and unpacked.
If you mean in THIS thread, I see nothing of the like. No pix, or even links to pix.

Back