New member and NUGD

Bladester

Hi folks. My name is Alvaro. Long time lurker. Finally joined the forum :)

Bought my first PRS new in 2002. A beautiful Scarlett Red CE 22. Fantastic guitar. Looks great, plays great and sounds great.
Mf0wqjX.jpg

Just got my second PRS 4 weeks ago. It's a 2010 25th Anniversary Sapphire Smokeburst SC245. Absolutely love this guitar. Definitely one of the best guitars I've ever had and I've had/have some nice guitars.

Oqm2WMB.jpg

ZWgq3F8.jpg

Not the greatest pics but I think you guys get the idea :cool:

Bought my first PRS new in 2002. A beautiful Scarlett Red CE 22. Fantastic guitar. Looks great, plays great and sounds great.
Mf0wqjX.jpg

Just got my second PRS 4 weeks ago. It's a 2010 25th Anniversary Sapphire Smokeburst SC245. Absolutely love this guitar. Definitely one of the best guitars I've ever had and I've had/have some nice guitars.

Oqm2WMB.jpg

ZWgq3F8.jpg

Most EXCELLENT Alvaro! Nothing wrong with the pix, at least your lurking taught you that without them, you might be chastised!! Welcome to the forum, thanks for sharing and congrats on the 245/longtime ownership of the CE22!!! Both fine machines!!!!

If you are so inclined, you can share the work you do with these beauties in the Studio & Stage section!

Happy pickin'!
MW

Most EXCELLENT Alvaro! Nothing wrong with the pix, at least your lurking taught you that without them, you might be chastised!! Welcome to the forum, thanks for sharing and congrats on the 245/longtime ownership of the CE22!!! Both fine machines!!!!

If you are so inclined, you can share the work you do with these beauties in the Studio & Stage section!

Happy pickin'!
MW

Thanks Moondog! Been lurking on this forum for a few years drooling over PRS pics. Not super computer savvy but thanks to a great post by sergiodeblanc on how to use Imgur I managed to get a few pics up because I know how much we like our PRS pics :)

Mf0wqjX.jpg

Oqm2WMB.jpg

ZWgq3F8.jpg

Welcome, Alvaro!
Righteous first post! Comin’ our swinging for sure.
I can tell you’ve been lurking and taking notes.:)

Beautiful guitars. Congratulations on your new guitar. It would seem your third one will need to be white

Back