New Member and first PRS!

kidmendel

Pics first!

Hello all, great to be here. Recently picked up this 2002 CE24 (in surprisingly good condition for an almost-20-years-old guitar) on Reverb.

I had heard good things about PRS forever but you never really know until you play one for yourself. I don't know if I have a particularly good one or if they're all this good but this is far and away the best guitar I have ever owned, by a significant margin. I've played other high end guitars but nothing has ever felt like this. It resonates like crazy, it sustains like crazy, I am completely blown away.

The only problem I'm having with it is that it's making my other guitars feel less good!

Cheers all,

Hello all, great to be here. Recently picked up this 2002 CE24 (in surprisingly good condition for an almost-20-years-old guitar) on Reverb.

I had heard good things about PRS forever but you never really know until you play one for yourself. I don't know if I have a particularly good one or if they're all this good but this is far and away the best guitar I have ever owned, by a significant margin. I've played other high end guitars but nothing has ever felt like this. It resonates like crazy, it sustains like crazy, I am completely blown away.

The only problem I'm having with it is that it's making my other guitars feel less good!

Cheers all,
Killer opening @kidmendel (starting with photos of a gem is bonus points)! Congrats, she's a hottie!! I lusted after a PRS for 25+ years but always talked myself out of it (various arguments were used during those decades) and once I got my first one this Feb, I was hooked!!! Like you, I had never felt a guitar this perfect!!!! As for the sustain, I have been wondering if I need to take legal action to resolve how long the notes last (The sustain, listen to it.)!!!!! I don't want to cut them off, and it is wasting a lot of practice and recording time listening to it just ring for 10's of seconds ;~)) As for the other guitars, sell them and get more PRS!!! I did the second part of that equation, but all the other ones have sentimental value so I skipped on the first part of that suggestion!!! My lady friend does not feel the same, but I am good at the moment!!!! Welcome to the addiction club of PRS!!!!

BTW, if you would like to post any of your music, you can do so in the Studio & Stage section!!!

Happy jammin'!
MW

Pics first!

Cheers all,
You are hooked now brother lol. Sweet

Oh yeah, you're done.

May as well start shopping for your next one and put all your other guitars up for sale. ;)

Back