New material

gush

Where is that speedo pic
I have been working with a group that's been writing original material. They have the first CD out and we're working on CD #2.

The drummer has posted a short clip on youtube of the first song I've done for CD 2.

Its posted as Robinson Records. Lonely On My Saddle- The Boys

I have no part in the song writing process yet but all guitars parts are recorded and created by me on this song.

Country music is not my thing but I am enjoying this project. I haven't gigged live for almost 3 years now so this is helping to satisfy the urge to play.

Funny thing is I've been playing guitar actively for almost 40 years and I never thought it would lead me to record for a country band.

I have been working with a group that's been writing original material. They have the first CD out and we're working on CD #2.

The drummer has posted a short clip on youtube of the first song I've done for CD 2.

I have no part in the song writing process yet but all guitars parts are recorded and created by me on this song.

Country music is not my thing but I am enjoying this project. I haven't gigged live for almost 3 years now so this is helping to satisfy the urge to play.

Funny thing is I've been playing guitar actively for almost 40 years and I never thought it would lead me to record for a country band.

That's awesome! Congrats!

Sorry, i just went to the clip again. Looks like you have to subscribe to Robinson Records.

Not even sure if I can post a link.

Can you link their channel? I can't even find that.

Or are you in this band like Leo was on Shutter Island? :D

There you go Gush

Having heard a few songs you played on, I must say you rock the country stuff REALLY well!

Yup that's it. Thank you. I'm kind of "OLD" old school. I'm sure linking that stuff is easy but I just get ticked off really quick when it doesn't work quickly.

I am officially LAME!

Nice work, Steve!

Back