New looper day

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Looper upgrade. This one has 40 separate drum tracks that could be added to the loop. Also, has an auxiliary input where you can sample from existing materials. Also can run directly to a computer's USB to record if needed. My only concern, is whether or not it is simple enough to use. I don't like equipment with a heavy learning curve. I want to be able to plug it in and make it work. The YouTube tutorials I have seen on it seem to be relatively easy to follow. We'll see how this adds into my board.

217798970_10165476297050331_8777669157490185568_n.jpg

217798970_10165476297050331_8777669157490185568_n.jpg

Last edited:
One of my favorite uses for a looper is to record musical ideas without having to break out the microphones and such!
I can't see the looper image no matter how I try, gotta get ride of this Fire tablet :(

I'm a Looper aholic. Make sure if you get a good idea in the Looper you do take a sample even with your phone. They seem to come easy when looping.

I love the ones that do drum tracks, it adds the extra fill and makes the loops tighter IMHO.

I can't see the looper image no matter how I try, gotta get ride of this Fire tablet

It’s not you. The post isn’t right.

Not sure what happened ..... the pic was there for the original post. I edited it and it should be back. (this is the second time I noticed this happening several days after a post I made).

Great choice there!
I got it put on the board. Been VERY busy so I haven't had real time to sit down and tinker with it to figure out the ins and outs of it. From the on line demos it looked pretty intuitive to use. We will see. I had a Jam Man solo for years and never really could get the hang of it. I was then using a Boss looper which was easy to use, but I would have liked more features (particularly the rhythm tracks built in). This one looked like the best combination of ease of use and features that I could find [at that price point]. We will see after I have time to put it through its paces.

Back