New here!

Lee Marier

Found this site cause it peaked my interest. As an old guy who is a passionate bedroom player and able to impress a few, I was interested in the many PRS fans. First I’ll admit, I never was until about 6 months ago and purchased my first PRS Mccarthy 594 brand new and WOW, instant love! I’ve always been an Ibanez, Fender strat guy but I will not go back. They are still part of my collection and enjoyable but do not match the tone and playability of my 594. Today I stepped it up and purchased a Silver Sky and am looking forward to it. Like you folks I have been converted to PRS. Simply outstanding instruments!

Welcome, Lee! Do not underestimate your worthiness of owning more PRS just because you're a passionate bedroom player--otherwise, I'd deserve zero myself, and I'm certainly not going to let that happen.

You're in good company around here. And yes, everybody else so far is correct. If the number of guitars that you currently own is "n", then the correct number of guitars to own is: "n + 1".

Welcome to the madness! You have a great start in those two; I can’t think of much you can’t cover between them. I also have a 594 and Silver Sky, and can attest you have made two solid choices!

I was interested in the many PRS fans.

Wait! PRS makes fans??? Cuz it's like really hot today and I need a couple. Hopefully they have a flamed maple bladed one in "Sergio Blue" or "Bodia Black." Either would go with my office decor.

Welcome to the forum! And thanks for the heads up on the fans.

Good to have you here Lee! We all love our PRSi, and the enthusiasm here will certainly lead to a sucking sound from your bank account vanishing into the PRS hole (similar to a black hole, but the pix are better)!!! If you have any trouble posting pix, I and several others have posted threads on how to do so (not exactly user intuitive unless you are a geek, and even this geek had to figure out why some things were not working for my pix initially). In this link ( https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/sharing-pictures-on-prs-forum.47818/ ), you will have my video and PDF, plus links to the other posts I am aware of regarding the posting of pix here on the forum. If you have any troubles after reviewing that information, feel free to reach out to me via a private message here and I will answer any questions you have and get you up and pix posting!!!

Happy pickin'!
MW

Back