New guy

cvballa008

Hello All,
New to the forums and the PRS family. I currently have an Ibanez acoustic, Jackson soloist, Epiphone LP, Sterling Music Man Axis and a PRS Custom 24. It is with great pleasure to join you all. it has always been my dream to own one and after many years of looking I happened to fall into a deal of a life time. I haven't named her yet, but im leaning twords Luna.

57042B73-99D3-4357-8933-18576C71B489.jpeg

nice! I lived in palm bay for about a year before I moved here. I named her luna because to me, looking at the guitar I picture myself on a boat, looking at the deep sea waves as they crash off the side of my ship. looking up at the almost silver reflection of the moon off the distant waves, starting with a night owl contrasting the dark wood of the fret board leading into dark silvery abyss.

Thank you all! I will love her and play her to absolute death. One question does PRS use SS frets? I also just bought a Trem system for it. I absolutely love it and can’t wait to install everything
CEADC336-6961-493C-B811-BB7A9671028E.jpeg

Last edited:
Listen very carefully to the sounds before you start altering. Remember, they’re not upgrades at this level, they’re changes. My S2 custom 24 is bone stock because it sounds fantastic. If you like the way it sounds, leave it. AND WELCOME!

Last edited:
Tonally, the only thing I’m swapping is the tremolo for a little more sustain and mid range. The stock Humbuckers are staying! And I’m swapping a lot of the plastic parts for wood.

Listen very carefully to the sounds before you start altering. Remember, they’re not upgrades at this level, they’re changes. My S2 custom 24 is bone stock because it sounds fantastic. If you like the way it sounds, leave it.
Noted!

Back