New guy, new toy(s).... :)

Very nice collection! Welcome. You will gain a lot of knowledge, and lose a lot of money hanging around here! I don't think that I saw you post it, but what amp do you have?

Do you find yourself leaning towards one over the others? Having trouble deciding which to pick up?

Sweet collection! You'll be able to trade and try a core, collect a few of those, trade for a PS... Trust me it happens.
We'll be here to support you addiction all the way. :)

Very nice collection! Welcome. You will gain a lot of knowledge, and lose a lot of money hanging around here! I don't think that I saw you post it, but what amp do you have?

Thank you! I'm looking forward to a very long and informative relationship with this forum. Although continued attendance will likely result in continued buying frenzy fits!!

I currently have a Peavey VIP II with a Sanpera foot pedal. It's pretty cool, albeit not as nice as others I've seen. Might need to upgrade!! :)

Last edited:
Do you find yourself leaning towards one over the others? Having trouble deciding which to pick up?

Not yet.

Whenever I want to play, I grab the one that 'speaks' to me that day.

Sometimes, I wanna growl and scream...so the Tremonti gets attention.

Sometimes, I wanna try my hand at 12-bar blues...so the 245 comes off the wall.

The SE CU24 was my first PRS, and does a little of everything...so I snag it when I want to noodle around.

The CE24, being new, is in discovery phase. I can definitely hear a clarity and snap with it. Noticeable difference from the others. I'm spending all weekend with it.

I'm sure I'm not doing myself any favors by swapping guitars every day...but it sure is fun!!!

That CE makes me want a new CE... They are sweet looking guitars!

I'm sure I'm not doing myself any favors by swapping guitars every day...but it sure is fun!!!

Actually, if you want to make sure you're comfortable playing and switching between different scale lengths/neck carves/string gauges/etc. it probably *is* doing you some favors. ;)

Back