New guy here and NGD - Custom 22 Artist

naveed211

05894-BDD-8091-48-DD-B9-E1-C3-B12-AC92-ECA.jpg

Hey everyone, new guy here. Just saying hi, been a member of TGP and TDPRI for many years, after having three PRSi over the years and just getting one, figured it was time to join up.

Seems whenever I get tired of fighting other guitars is when I arrive back at PRS. This time I got sick of the 7.25 radius and small frets of a reissue Tele, and playing the CU22 was a breeze by comparison.

Happy to be back in the family.

05894-BDD-8091-48-DD-B9-E1-C3-B12-AC92-ECA.jpg

Hey everyone, new guy here. Just saying hi, been a member of TGP and TDPRI for many years, after having three PRSi over the years and just getting one, figured it was time to join up.

Seems whenever I get tired of fighting other guitars is when I arrive back at PRS. This time I got sick of the 7.25 radius and small frets of a reissue Tele, and playing the CU22 was a breeze by comparison.

Happy to be back in the family.

Welcome to the forum!! Spectacular addition...once you go PRS it's hard to live with most other guitars. I'm the same way about redheads.;)

We're glad to have you back in the fold!! Enjoy!!

Congratulations and welcome.

That’s such a great top, made even better with VY (??).

Thanks! Yes it is vintage yellow, which typically isn’t my favorite but it really pops, and looks amberish in different light, which I really dig. The Dragon IIs really rip, too. May convert to a three way switch at some point, but kinda wanna leave well enough alone.

Sweet as sweet! Welcome to the forum. My condolences to your wallet. Being that close to Dave's is dangerous!

Yes yes, they know me very well there and get a lot of my business. Hopefully they won’t see me for a while after this one...but who am I kidding...

Thanks! Yes it is vintage yellow, which typically isn’t my favorite but it really pops, and looks amberish in different light, which I really dig. The Dragon IIs really rip, too. May convert to a three way switch at some point, but kinda wanna leave well enough alone.

You can always send it to me for safe keeping! ;)

Back