New guitar!

GET TO DA CHOPPA

U97rr3GpSUuDikPf7

Can't wait to open.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TX7wdyF2aidA6L386

EDIT: I am having issues posting pics lol.
AF1QipN8RoqWO5KAghTXKe_LDyjTvHmT5HV7DbDztLqr

Last edited:
Congrats! NIce looking guitar. Thoughts?

IT looks amazing, it's surprising light. Way, lighter than my gretsch. Like 2 of these would probably be lighter then the gretsch. Action came a little high for me, but at least there is no fret buzz or anything like that. Plays well. Fretboard and string spacing is wider than im used to right now, but that's good thing for me. Sound wise, im still dialing it in, but overall pretty good. The knobs feel really lose, like there is almost no resistance on them. CAn almost blow them into a different position.

Last edited:
IT looks amazing, it's surprising light. Way, lighter than my gretsch. Like 2 of these would probably be lighter then the gretsch. Action came a little high for me, but at least there is no fret buzz or anything like that. Plays well. Fretboard and string spacing is wider than im used to right now, but that's good thing for me. Sound wise, im still dialing it in, but overall pretty good. The knobs feel really lose, like there is almost no resistance on them. CAn almost blow them into a different position.

The knobs are designed to have a light touch so you can roll them with your pinky, as many pros do while playing. It's a good feature, not a bad one.

The guitar looks cool!

Last edited:
Congrats!
HNGD!

For a brand new guitar, it's actually staying in tune incredibly well so far. Been hammering at it with bends and crap for hours now, and it's rock solid. First 20 min it lost tuning a couple times, but after that rock solid. Im tuned down 1/2 step. HAvn't went trem crazy yet though.

I have not done anything to it yet only play. I do have some nut sauce for it though which I have not applied.

One thing I have noticed is that the high e string is a lot closer to the edge of the fret board as I'm used to, and as I result It sometimes ends up coming off the fretboard and getting stuck on the side of the neck against the edge of a fretbar. I hope adjusting my playing style fixes this as it never happened on my other guitar, either my current Gretsch, or ones i played in years past. I played about 4-5 hours total so far today, and it happened about 3-4 times. Maybe a new nut is necessary?

Well something about it must be working for you if you have put that much time on it already. I am glad you are enjoying it!

I have had the guitar for about 26 - 27 hours and I have about 8-9 hours of play time on it so far. IT sucks that i have to sleep or i'd have more. The more i play it and get used to it, the more awesome it gets.

I have had the guitar for about 26 - 27 hours and I have about 8-9 hours of play time on it so far. IT sucks that i have to sleep or i'd have more. The more i play it and get used to it, the more awesome it gets.
you start to feel the symptoms of PRSmania, I am pleased to inform you that it is incurable, beautiful guitar!

Back