New Guitar(s) in the works??

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
I wear shoes at the beach and at the pool.

Have you never seen "Die Hard"? Case/point/thread.

My wife never goes barefoot anymore. Some years ago, she got a Plantar's wart on her foot. Doc said she probably stepped on something that caused it. She had it cut out - left a nice big hole in her foot. Not she knew because she never looked at it.

JackStraw12

Abiding
A core Super Eagle would be amazing. Since JM is an artist now, shouldn't he have a Core Signature? AFAIK, that's his "signature" guitar. Forgive me if I am wrong though.. I've also seen that PRS Strat guitar he's played at his solo shows...

Reactions: CVS

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Option anxiety for me....give me a core double cut with one 59/09 and one volume knob, huge frets, maple neck/board, pattern neck, solid color preferably pink or black.......

I'm all over this! Especially the pink part!

CVS

Not so new member
A core Super Eagle would be amazing. Since JM is an artist now, shouldn't he have a Core Signature? AFAIK, that's his "signature" guitar. Forgive me if I am wrong though.. I've also seen that PRS Strat guitar he's played at his solo shows...
I am done with buying guitars :D but if a PRS Strat guitar is in the works, things may change..........

andy474x

Knows the Drill
It may not be it this time - but I feel like this is an inevitability. Just like it seemed Paul's Guitar would only be stop tail, they made a trem.

I already have a SC594, but a DC 594 with trem and maybe a smaller neck and hotter pickups like 59/09s - now that would be irresistible! Take my money, please!

Hey, it's only one private stock away!

(and for some of us a divorce, I hear they'll supply the papers with the case candy)

PeterK

Yeah they really need to make that a core model....It's not like he's playing a PS version of a regular model. It's its own thing and I think it would sell really well. I'd buy one no question

BWV548

Custom Title
Yeah they really need to make that a core model....It's not like he's playing a PS version of a regular model. It's its own thing and I think it would sell really well. I'd buy one no question
Seconded. If it came out as a core, priced proportionally, given features, relative to the rest of the core line, I'd grab one in a demi-hemi-semiquaver!

dsenoj

Old dude in a PRS T-shirt
I am done with buying guitars :D but if a PRS Strat guitar is in the works, things may change..........
An anonymous source told me that this is definitely coming. He said soon. Almost certainly within a year. I tried to get an idea on pricing but all he would say is sub-core pricing.

CVS

Not so new member
An anonymous source told me that this is definitely coming. He said soon. Almost certainly within a year. I tried to get an idea on pricing but all he would say is sub-core pricing.
I hope you are "right"! Also hope for a PRS Tele version,willing to take "one step at a time"

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
Just found out tonight that Mr. France is doing a clinic at my local dealer next Thursday. I had plans to see the music doc "Sideman" - all about the guys who are just out of the spotlight. Been looking forward to it for a month or so.

I can buy the DVD. May take the video camera for this.

Basauri

Diamonds x Guitars deal with Paul

Thank goodness I really dislike the offset headstock. Otherwise this statement would be feeding my GAS seriously o_O