New Guitar(s) in the works??

Dusty Chalk

alberngruppenführer
I don't think that's obfuscated, I think that's what the guitar actually looks like. It's called, 'branding'.

shinksma

What? I get a title?
Is it a 204? A 408 with P90s?
It should be dual P90-based, with pre-amps selectable with selectable dummy pickups in the back to create humbucking electronics with just a single coil of signal (the EB-4s did this, along with another brand, I have read). It would result in a total of 10 possible selections, but would also have a certain out-of-touchness to it, like an exclusive neighborhood that still has bad behavior.

The PRS 90210.

Basauri

Diamonds x Guitars deal with Paul
Or!!!! If anyone at PRS is reading this, please please pleaseee, a Core Super Eagle!!! :D

A core Super Eagle I...

2C4F508EA02C4F3E5AC5304F3E5A81.jpg

Elliot

Gandalf the Vintage Yellow
If this happened, I would gladly do a payment plan to procure one. Do payment plans accept kidneys? (Not necessarily my own, mind you...but they would be human)?

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Sweetwater does something like that. They have a DIY blood typing, tissue typing, cross matching and infectious disease kit that they send out. You send it back. If everything is copacetic, they send a surgeon over, guitar-in-hand.

I think its called "guts 4 guitars" or something like that.

Skeeter

594 Trem? We should all make wild, baseless speculation about what it is.

It may not be it this time - but I feel like this is an inevitability. Just like it seemed Paul's Guitar would only be stop tail, they made a trem.

I already have a SC594, but a DC 594 with trem and maybe a smaller neck and hotter pickups like 59/09s - now that would be irresistible! Take my money, please!