New Guitar(s) in the works??

PeterK

Anybody check out PRS's instagram story today? They're doing an on-location video shoot with Bosco France where he's playing what appears to be two new guitars. They're blocked out by emojis though lol

Reactions: CVS
What? "story", what's that? I thought Instagram was just pictures...and the occasional video. Got a link?

You can't look at it from a computer but I will try to get some screen shots from my phone on here. Yeah, instagram started using stories about a year ago.

Only one revealing photo. Looks like it's going to have 4 knobs again judging by the knob placement in this photo. Normal headstock with normal phase III tuners evidenced in another photo, sorry for no pic.

xAmvKCu.jpg

Not able to get a good screen shot but he's playing another guitar in a different color. So maybe there's two??

You can't look at it from a computer but I will try to get some screen shots from my phone on here. Yeah, instagram started using stories about a year ago.
Okay, I'll install the app and look later -- thanks for the explanation!

He plays barefoot. I was :eek: when I saw him barefoot on the stage. Maybe there's his mojo o_O

A 513 with 594 scale and 24 frets... a 2459413

Back