New Guitar Day PRS S2 Standard 24 satin

Jvstrat

image.jpg

I wasn't planning on buying a guitar. I was actually going to Sam Ash to window shop, but took a wrong turn so I decided to go to Guitar Ctr instead. I was looking at Les Pauls, but they either had frets sticking off the edge of the fretboard or wouldn't stay in tune. This beauty caught my eye and I couldn't put her down. My wife actually loved it so much she insisted I at least put it on layaway. I noticed how resonant it was unplugged before I read up on the new finish being the reason for it. The zebra pickups and finish color are unique for guitar ctr. They are great quality, way better than the Gibsons I played and the one I own. I also have an old PRS Tremonti before the Gibson lawsuit and a Custom 24 Se.

Last edited:
Congrats, but I can see no photo.
I know what you mean about the quality.
I pick up my S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow after work today.

And any of my SEs outshine my Gibson SG playability wise.

Congrats, but I can see no photo.
I know what you mean about the quality.
I pick up my S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow after work today.

And any of my SEs outshine my Gibson SG playability wise.

Nice congrats. I hope they do a Mira S2 satin

Love these - congrats. I had one, but I had to return it because something else came up. Probably my favorite S2 so far - really dig the satin feel, and that color and zebra bobbins are the t**s. Excellent score. Looks nice in that (G&G?) case...

Love these - congrats. I had one, but I had to return it because something else came up. Probably my favorite S2 so far - really dig the satin feel, and that color and zebra bobbins are the t**s. Excellent score. Looks nice in that (G&G?) case...

Just a roadrunner tweed case

Back