New guitar day...again! Smh; I may have a problem.

Congrts! That is GORGEOUS! I had my eye on one that looked exactly like that, did you get it from Zzounds? I bought a 10-top Azul from them and it was more green than that, almost emerald green, yours looks much better to me!

Got it second hand (surprisingly) from dude on reverb...great guy! Was a player until paralyzed in '91...now buys bc he stil loves them...and yes; azul...fell IN LOVE with the non-10 top (somehow).

Congrats! beautiful guitar :)

My new Violet Smokeburst 30th is a 10-top, but I've honestly seen more non 10-tops that look better than mine. I still like it, I just wonder how they decide what's a 10 and what's not... I suppose people have been wondering that for a while now though, lol.

congrats, that's gorgeous!
is it just me or we had more NGDs in the last couple days than in any month previous to that?!
that must be the bad influence of the 30th anniversary for those of us who couldn't attend the festities... :rofl:

Agreed...I've seen S2's that shoulda been core top to me! And 10's that I would grade core...who knows

And I can say, although I understand u can't pick out your own wood, etc for $4k+ on artist pkg, I'm definitely happy with mine...although I think dealers should have a tad more input on this level guitar...but blown away by mine....just feel lucky

Back