New Guitar Day: 3-Mike-7

Oh my god, I swear I haven´t seen this thread in New Posts, so I missed all the new comments!

Thanks guys, it´s so cool to hear from all of you!

So. Any recommendations regarding threads that aren´t necessarily about guitars? :D

None that are SFW. :devil:

i too am just seeing this tread with all the new pots. I wonder if it is a forum issue.

Hey guys, I just realized I can´t see this thread in New posts at all... any ideas what´s wrong?

i too am just seeing this tread with all the new pots. I wonder if it is a forum issue.

They turned off a few sub-forums from showing up under new posts a while ago. I modified my browsing behavior by including peeping at the activity stream for non-PRS exclusive content.

Been good, super busy the last few weeks, but good! Hope all is well. Epic pic.

Good to hear! Thanks, bro :)

They turned off a few sub-forums from showing up under new posts a while ago. I modified my browsing behavior by including peeping at the activity stream for non-PRS exclusive content.

Huh, thanks. It´s been a while. Wish they had figured out how to implement the LIKE button instead ;)

Everytime the phrase "seven string" is said in the mirror three times, I appear.

But if you say the phrase "three string" in the mirror seven times, you get one of the guys from Presidents Of The United States.

Love the guitar (7 strings) and have not been to Prague in over 15 years. While Prauge has lots to offer a visitor, I must say that the beers are the best! You are bringing back memories!!!!
Congrats

Love the guitar (7 strings) and have not been to Prague in over 15 years. While Prauge has lots to offer a visitor, I must say that the beers are the best! You are bringing back memories!!!!
Congrats

And I´ve always thought it´s just us saying that our beer is the best :D

Congrats! Glad to see you back here.

Thanks! Glad to see you´re still here :)

Very cool, congrats :)

Thanks, buddy :)

Congrats! It's taken a while but it was worth the wait, right?

Thanks for such a great picture. Just think about it; all of us, all different walks of life, all different parts of the world, all brought together by a love of music and a guitar company. Incredibly cool!

Goldtop Lloyd

Congrats! It's taken a while but it was worth the wait, right?

Thanks for such a great picture. Just think about it; all of us, all different walks of life, all different parts of the world, all brought together by a love of music and a guitar company. Incredibly cool!

Goldtop Lloyd

Beautiful. Well said. And yes, it was absolutely worth the wait ;)

Cool pic, and sweet guitar. Personally, I can't see ever owning one. I suck with six strings. I can't imagine how terrible the flailing would be with 16.7% more strings.

Back