NEW GITFIDDLE DAY for me!!!

Awesome!
Way to get back up on that horse cowboy!!!

(I prefer the SOG Flash II with Tanto blade for my box opening needs...)

Last edited:
Beautiful new addition, congrats. (Dig the T-shirt too)

BTW, maybe you can clarify something for me: why do ppl hide the serial # when they post pics?? Is it some kind of scam prevention or something?
Yeah, markd21 posted a horror story about one of his. Some duche got his serial number from a pic, called the cops claiming it was his, and had been stolen. Cops hauled Mark off and took the guitar. He told the whole story somewhere on here. It wasn’t short, as you would expect it to be.

KB, that’s a sweet looking guitar! Hope it brings you much pleasure.

and, LOVE the t-shirt!

Yeah, markd21 posted a horror story about one of his. Some duche got his serial number from a pic, called the cops claiming it was his, and had been stolen. Cops hauled Mark off and took the guitar. He told the whole story somewhere on here. It wasn’t short, as you would expect it to be.
Brutal!

That is a beautiful guitar. I like how nice and straight the grain is on the back. I am glad that you are able to re-build your collection with such a exquisite piece. I am clawing my way out of some tough times as well and hope to be able to buy myself a Hollowbody II sometime in the not too distant future.

Wow! I gasped audibly when you opened that case. What a beauty! Sorry to hear you've done through a rough patch but wow, that pretty gitfiddle ought to keep you smiling!
My late uncle Bug always asked about my "gitfiddle " too. I've always loved the term.

Wow! I gasped audibly when you opened that case. What a beauty! Sorry to hear you've done through a rough patch but wow, that pretty gitfiddle ought to keep you smiling!
My late uncle Bug always asked about my "gitfiddle " too. I've always loved the term.
She has been getting a good amount of use since I got her. Lots of rehearsal for an upcoming recording project. :D I am definitely happy with this guitar!!

Back