NEW GD and new to PRS

moleng1

Hey All:

I posted in as a new guy to the forum in the "introduce yourself" section after purchasing my first PRS this weekend.

I was promptly told that if I didn't post pics of my new PRS that I might be hiding a "Hello Kitty Uke" from you all, so to avoid that here are a few pics of my first (and probably not last!) PRS.

Also just wanted to say how great PRS is as a company. I couldn't locate the Modcat number on my purchase so I contacted PRS Saturday night and asked if there was any other way to find the number so I could find out more about my guitar. Well, early this morning I get a reply from PRS with the Modcat number and a welcome to PRS ownership!! Wow!! Try that with Fender or Gibson???

Anyway, here's my new (to me) 2015 PRS 513 in black gold wrap burst!!

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

Hey All:

I posted in as a new guy to the forum in the "introduce yourself" section after purchasing my first PRS this weekend.

I was promptly told that if I didn't post pics of my new PRS that I might be hiding a "Hello Kitty Uke" from you all, so to avoid that here are a few pics of my first (and probably not last!) PRS.

Also just wanted to say how great PRS is as a company. I couldn't locate the Modcat number on my purchase so I contacted PRS Saturday night and asked if there was any other way to find the number so I could find out more about my guitar. Well, early this morning I get a reply from PRS with the Modcat number and a welcome to PRS ownership!! Wow!! Try that with Fender or Gibson???

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg
Saweet! The depth of that flame, yummy, yummy!!

So you named her Kitty right? :) She's beautiful!

LOL, you know I've never named my guitars, always thought it was kinds strange, but then I always thought PRS' were kinda strange till now??

Maybe I'll have to start?? And Kitty sounds pretty good actually!

Black gold is a really great finish!

Welcome! And don't let these bullies make you feel ashamed of your hello kitty gear!

I'm not easily intimidated by forum members, usually I'm the intimidator!! LOL

Hey All:

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

Anyone who makes their entrance with black gold is OK in my book.

Nice guitar, and welcome!!!

Hey All:

Oh, wow! That is gorgeous!

I saw the Hello Kitty Uke post, and quickly made sure to avoid the moniker. Oddly, I have since had a string desire to one day own a Bonni PRS...

Back