NEW Forum Truss Rod Cover Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I re-reviewed this thread, and although it isn't necessarily going to depend on it, the designs so far that really pique my interests are:

Lynn's bird and moon, with or without border, and with or without the PRS Forum banner:

Brushed%20TRC%20PS%20EAGLE_zpsddnxoreh.jpg

rugerpc's guitar shape forum-neck:

BirdMoonf2.jpg

JustRob's bird+moon = guitar body, and forum neck:

Forum1R_zpsd16ec6f9.jpg

Those are the three that really caught my eye today. but yesterday others looked great too, and continue to so so. I think any of them will be a great adornment upon several of my PRSi.

So I look forward to the final draw-down...

Yes on the borders! These are so nice.
My vote is on the top left.

Agree regarding the borders. I think I would choose top right though. I was into the ones with Paul's signature, until I realized that his sig is already up there on the headstock. (I could go for top middle as well. Not entirely sure right now!)

Kevin

Agree regarding the borders. I think I would choose top right though. I was into the ones with Paul's signature, until I realized that his sig is already up there on the headstock. (I could go for top middle as well. Not entirely sure right now!)

Kevin

Hmm what if you were putting the top right on a private stock though? That's two PS eagles next to each other. Haha, I agree with you though, hopefully there's a good selection when it comes time to vote.

Hmm what if you were putting the top right on a private stock though? That's two PS eagles next to each other. Haha, I agree with you though, hopefully there's a good selection when it comes time to vote.
Oh, to have that problem...

Hey guys,

I think we need to stay away from design which contain the Private Stock Eagle. Sorry.
:(

Oh well, there are already some awesome designs nonetheless, and I'm hope there will be some more!

This one, hands down. Period, Take my money now!

Brushed%20Cover%201_zpsn3as07x0.jpg
I agree.

ps Everyone here likes PRS but not everyone here likes Maryland so designs without a reference to Maryland may have more mass appeal. That way each state could have their own state PRS fan club truss rod cover.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back