NEW Forum Truss Rod Cover Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more designs... Not sure the limitations on the etching and if you can have different shades and tones but I'll throw it up anyway and maybe Shawn can let me know on the paisley background...

These are awesome, but unfortunately the paisley background isn't possible. Basically we can only do a black plate with white etching.

Here is an idea I had. I know I'm not an old guy here but I know I'd love to have a forum TRC so I thought I would toss in a design or two. Got a couple more I am working on. I hope you don't mind jfb I used your template for the background.

I really like this one.

Here is an idea I had. I know I'm not an old guy here but I know I'd love to have a forum TRC so I thought I would toss in a design or two. Got a couple more I am working on. I hope you don't mind jfb I used your template for the background.

This one looks really good. I'd pick this one if the headstock didn't already have PRSs signature on it. I do like the fact that the bird is flying in the same direction as the birds on the fretboard.

This one looks really good. I'd pick this one if the headstock didn't already have PRSs signature on it. I do like the fact that the bird is flying in the same direction as the birds on the fretboard.
I agree. I'd prefer a design that didn't have the PRS sig in it since it would be a little redundant and busy as it's adjacent the PRS sig on the headstock.

I know some are against having "Forum" in the design but some seem to like the idea so here is one with that in mind...

Thought I'd bring up a topic for discussion on these - would you guys rather see the word "forum" on the TRC, clearly identifying that it's a forum TRC, or would you rather it be without the wording like the last one?

I don't have a strong feeling either way; if the word is on, I'd much rather "Forum" than the plural "Forums".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back