NEW Forum Truss Rod Cover Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably a stupid question... but how are you guys editing these concept photos?
I used to use Corel Photo Paint, but i recently submitted to Windows 10 and now it's incompatible.
Learning anything new has really slowed me from putting up any new ideas. Jesse's design gave me some inspiration but it's going to take a little time to finish.

Just a suggestion, since I'm a believer in free and open software. Try using the Gimp. It is not only cross-platform (Mac, Windows, Linux, or what-have-you), but will give Adobe Photoshop a major run for the money. Oh, wait, did I say it's free? It's what I use in my day-to-day work.

inspired by a shirt PRS used to offer…

OutlineAlone.jpg

OutlineLnR.jpg

OutlineLnR1Bird.jpg

OutlineLnROfficial.jpg

This one is supposed to be a guitar body made from a bird and a moon (crescent) with the f hole f…

BirdMoonf2.jpg
I'm really digging the last one that roger posted !!! The one with the Guitar and the fORUM along the neck .

I am digging a lot of these. Would love to see something that says "Paul Reed Smith" and not PRS.

I can't see that one either.

Weird. I usually have trouble seeing these, but THIS one is showing up for me. It is the vertically oriented guitar with the bird helping make the body and forum written as the neck (with the f-hole for the 'F')

I always liked Jesse's flag design. But...with Maryland now in the Big Ten conference, I'll feel like a traitor putting that on my guitar :eek:

I can't see that one either.

Weird. I usually have trouble seeing these, but THIS one is showing up for me. It is the vertically oriented guitar with the bird helping make the body and forum written as the neck (with the f-hole for the 'F')

Yeah, was gonna say it shows up fine for me, even when not logged in. Of course, I'm on an iPhone. Anyway....

Maybe it would have been best to number each submission as they came in lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back