NEW Forum Truss Rod Cover Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their kind words. Glad everyone seems to like it so far. Hopefully some more people get some ideas in, I love seeing everyone's designs. If anyone has any ideas and don't have the ability or means to mock it up, let me know I'll be happy to help if I can.

This one, hands down. Period, Take my money now!

Brushed%20Cover%201_zpsn3as07x0.jpg

Wow! You guys are doing amazing work. This is NOT going to be an easy choice. On the other hand, we are going to get an AWESOME truss rod cover!!!! (The first one is particularly stunning. I would be shocked if that isn't in the running)

Kevin

Fooling around with an idea today.
BOF%20TRC1_zpsk2ivs4q5.jpg
BOF%20TRC3_zps9shldf0h.jpg
BOF%20TRC4_zpsgwpogivw.jpg

Love sig and bird in flight, but would love more to have it in paua. Also love JustRob's white birds on a black background. Keep it simple with some class.

Thought I'd bring up a topic for discussion on these - would you guys rather see the word "forum" on the TRC, clearly identifying that it's a forum TRC, or would you rather it be without the wording like the last one?

Thought I'd bring up a topic for discussion on these - would you guys rather see the word "forum" on the TRC, clearly identifying that it's a forum TRC, or would you rather it be without the wording like the last one?

Honestly, I'm not sure that I have a preference. I think it may depend on the design. Both of my favorites at this point do have the word 'forum' displayed, though.

Kevin

I wouldn't reject a design with the word on it, but in general prefer it not be there. I'm quite happy to know the source and have it be a bit of inside information. Mostly I want it to look classy on the guitar.

I'd love to see more choices. I can't speak for others, but if anything of mine inspires you, borrow it and put in a submission! Participate!

I thought the last one said "PRS Forum"?
ibpdycfvmy3ix2y9bhqu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back