• The PRS Forum will be shut down for a large portion of the day on Wednseday Feb 28th while we perform some maintenance.

New Dusty Waring DW CE24 Hardtail

Well if the current list prices pan out, I'd say I'm not. Hopefully they're wrong, I just don't see the removal of a Floyd incurring an $800+ fee :confused:
If you are looking the Reverb listings for a Chicago-based vendor...don't. Almost all of their prices for these new models seem wrong (too high) by about 25% for some reason.

The MAP for the fixed bridge DW appears to be the same as the one with FR. Look at other vendors, or directly at the pricing on Brian's Guitars website, for example.

If you are looking the Reverb listings for a Chicago-based vendor...don't. Almost all of their prices for these new models seem wrong (too high) by about 25% for some reason.

The MAP for the fixed bridge DW appears to be the same as the one with FR. Look at other vendors, or directly at the pricing on Brian's Guitars website, for example.
Understood, and I assumed the prices weren't accurate, just scared the beejebuzness outta me.

EWE! LOL. Look, that album had me disliking someone I didn’t even know, and later (thanks to Daryl Hall and 11 top) ended up liking. But that album was so jarringly UN-Van Halen, that I blamed it all on Cherone. Especially after reading in Guitar Player where Eddie said he loved how Gary had all the songs written when they hit the studso… no wonder they didn’t sound like Van Halen. Other than Fire In The Hole, there is almost nothing that sounds like Van Halen music. Eddie does make that one a true VH song though!

Back