New Completed Rig Day

mikef09

This is a little belated but I feel my rig is up to spec now....my other 2 guitars are a '99 MIJ Ibanez 7421 and a 2002 Fender Toronado, but the tone of the Mira through the Archon is :p

Man I love your rig. That archon is one sweet amp. Great Mira just fits in perfect .

Sweet rig! Hoping to be able to buy an Archon in the not too distant future... getting sick of my crummy Fender Mustang. I hate modeling amps, and don't know what I was thinking when I bought it, lol.

It sounds pristine. The cleans stay nice and tight and the dirties are the best I've heard on the Archon. The Mira is incredible and I finally got my pedalboard to where I want it after constantly changing it up for four years :rolleyes:

I'll definitely post a clip when I can for you guys!

Looks awesome!!! Give us a little closer peek at that pedal board....please?

The lighting in my jam room is terrible! Bottom row LED pedal is an EP Boost clone and the top row LED pedal is a Civil War Muff clone with a 3 way mid switch and foot switchable green ringer for that Josh Homme sound.

Thanks! Nice pedalboard....is that an ARC Klone(bottom-left)? How do you like it?

Great stuff. So now that you've completed this rig, it's time to start on your next one.

Am I right? ;)

Great stuff. So now that you've completed this rig, it's time to start on your next one.

Am I right? ;)

I wish! The lady of the house would beg to differ :bawling:

I do really want another PRS though, I think an S2 Custom 22 or Singlecut.

Cool rig and nice board. Arc action looks nice too. Have heard good things about those.

Back