New cables

Holy Cow. Speaking of conspiracies. . .

A couple of posts above, in the middle of the message, I casually said to Les, "I covet that little Mesa!" That is the first time I have ever mentioned Mesa anywhere on line, and I know that I have never Googled it, or evinced any interest in Mesa in any way.

Half an hour ago, I got an e-mail for the first time I can remember direct from Mesa plugging a 50th anniversary model.

Coincidence?

A couple of posts above, in the middle of the message, I casually said to Les, "I covet that little Mesa!" That is the first time I have ever mentioned Mesa anywhere on line, and I know that I have never Googled it, or evinced any interest in Mesa in any way.

Half an hour ago, I got an e-mail for the first time I can remember direct from Mesa plugging a 50th anniversary model.

Coincidence?

The truth is out there!

Coincidence?
Les Schefman == Randall Smith?

On the internet, no one knows you are really a famous amp maker.

Coincidence?

Don't look behind you...........

Coincidence?

There are no coincidences.

Of course, now I have to check out the 50th Anniversary model. Sigh.

Edit: Good news! The 50th Anniversary Mesa is a Rectifier with a gold colored trim piece. Don’t need it. (Whew) But they’ve got a new Cab Clone with Impulse responses and it’s also a reactive load box, and a deluxe one that also has an attenuator. I’ll take one, please.

Last edited:
What’s MDA?

The Muscular Dystrophy Association.

That’s what I thought, too, but it wouldn’t be funny, as dmatthews usually is. So I’m stumped.

Michigan Dance Association?

I suspect he is referring to the drug.

Pete got it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetamine

And just so I'm clear, I never experienced that, thankfully!

But they’ve got a new Cab Clone with Impulse responses and it’s also a reactive load box, and a deluxe one that also has an attenuator. I’ll take one, please.

Did not know about this, but now I'm going to have to do some research.

There are no coincidences.

Of course, now I have to check out the 50th Anniversary model. Sigh.

Edit: Good news! The 50th Anniversary Mesa is a Rectifier with a gold colored trim piece. Don’t need it. (Whew) But they’ve got a new Cab Clone with Impulse responses and it’s also a reactive load box, and a deluxe one that also has an attenuator. I’ll take one, please.
I dunno, do any of you remember the old cab-clone video on Anderton's Youtube? I'll definitely be waiting on reviews before risking something like that. ;)

Back