Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Hate Them !!

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dont Care Either way

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harker1440

I just watched the vid of PRSh demoing his new signature guitar witht the narrow 408s and NEW Brushstroke birds. What are your thoughts do you like em,hate em, or dont care?

paulsguitar.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter to me. Just as long as the gtr sounds & feels good....I'm good with any bird they put on there. Maybe some penguins on the next models?

I find them interesting. I don't know if I'd like them on ALL of the models, but I'd be happy to have one of those...

Jamie

I like 'em. They wouldn't be my first choice of all the birds ever offered, but that's cool. Something for everybody.

Goldtop Lloyd

Hate 'em is strong. I'm not into them. But, hey, it's Paul's guitar, not Vaughn's guitar :)

I love them.

They remind me of Japanese calligraphy (I'm sure that is the intent, since it's done with brush strokes). Quite beautiful.

Last edited:
They're pretty cool, I guess. One reason I don't like bird inlays is because they just look like unidentifiable blobs to me.

Doesn't really matter to me. Just as long as the gtr sounds & feels good....I'm good with any bird they put on there. Maybe some penguins on the next models?

+1 on this, I feel this same way.

As artwork, i think they're cool. But i'm one of those guys who would have difficulty finding my position with those markers.

I wouldnt want them on every model but for Pauls guitar, I think they are fitting. He's a bird that flys to his own path, and deserves an inlay that backs that! haha

Yeah, the Love/Hate option doesn't work for me. I like them but Love is a strong word.

What I do love is that Paul has selected something totally unique and personal for his namesake guitar.

Back