New bernie adjustment??

Gary Thompson

Hi had my BM se a month or so. Plays fantastic apart from one gripe. High E feels lower than others and higer up the neck it almost frets out on a big bend. As of yet its as it came out the shop so hopefully just needing adjustment. Fixed bridge tho so how easy are these to adjust?? Thanks

Sure. Make sure it's someone you trust. Or, hit up you tube. There are plenty of how to vids on guitar set up. Stewmac has some good instructional vids on their site.
Hi all. Ok heres the update. The long story is i also had a faulty pickup selector, the neck postition was dicky and gradually went so i had no option but to return to shop today. I asked the tech to also have a look at the previous problem on the forum. 2 hours later he phoned to say it has to go to PRS to get frets levelled and other issues(all under warrenty) which i wasnt 100% clear about over, discussed the phone. Because guitar has slight buckle rash as i have gigged it they cant offer an exchange. So hopefully problem will be resolved. Surely it will come back from PRS in proper A1 cond!!!!!!
Very disappointed overall with craftmanship on this £699 guitar,

Back