New amp

ScottM65

This is my S2 McCarty into a henriksen jazz amp 10. Besides the amp sounding great, it makes recording very easy with the XLR out. You’ll get the idea by hearing the first 30 seconds. Discovered that the Bluetooth backing track from my phone also goes to the line out. I do a lot of instruction stuff, and that makes it easy. Now I just need to remember to assign to a mono input on the QuickTime movie recording. Sorry about that:

This is my S2 McCarty into a henriksen jazz amp 10. Besides the amp sounding great, it makes recording very easy with the XLR out. You’ll get the idea by hearing the first 30 seconds. Discovered that the Bluetooth backing track from my phone also goes to the line out. I do a lot of instruction stuff, and that makes it easy. Now I just need to remember to assign to a mono input on the QuickTime movie recording. Sorry about that:
Very cool!

I like the playing, what a sweet thing.

The amp...not my taste, but if it works for you, great! I like something with a little bit of grit, even for jazz.

Last edited:
Congrats! Those are great amps, they were used almost exclusively at the Artisan Guitar show, which is coming up again in April .
If you're near Harrisburg , PA it is well worth the trip.

Really nice share Scott, such a nice feel.

It’s just as much about the spaces you leave as the notes you play.

Back