New Amp Day - 25th Anniversary

Door, cool. Amp, cool. Cat, cool. Is that a French Bulldog in you avatar? Mrs. B thinks that's cool too. :cool: You've got cool covered, bud.

Now, are you into American muscle cars or European? I understand car weaknesses, too ;)

Thanks, guys!

Door, cool. Amp, cool. Cat, cool. Is that a French Bulldog in you avatar? Mrs. B thinks that's cool too. :cool: You've got cool covered, bud.

Now, are you into American muscle cars or European? I understand car weaknesses, too ;)

Thank you very much! My midlife crisis is right on track. :laugh:

My two weaknesses are cars and guitars. And, yes, I am a huge animal lover, too. That bulldog is my friend's dog. He breeds them. I wanted to take that one home that day but my wife said "no" since we have two pitbulls and a chug already. We had to get a king size bed so that we could all fit.

I drive a Camaro SS. 450 HP. Orange leather. It is totally cool. :cool: I've been teaching my sons how to drive standard on it.

What type of cars are you into?

Ok, you can have the door and the Archon, I want the car! :congrats:

By fiddling with the wattage knob, the guitar volume knob and a little with the gain knobs, you should be able to find your tone at a low(er) volume. My 25th is un-modded and through a 2x12 open or closed back cab I can get it reasonable.

ok, after 24 hours to think about it, I'd really like the car AND the Archon! :biggrin:

Back