New Alter Bridge Album streaming now

yankeebulldog

I don't like to get that specific
In case anyone missed this:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in. Not that there was any doubt.

And you bastids got me on Carcass, too.

Love me some Alter Bridge....Cant wait for a US tour at some point as well! (PS AB fans...GRAB Tremonti's solo album..doesnt dissapoint!)

Love me some Alter Bridge....Cant wait for a US tour at some point as well! (PS AB fans...GRAB Tremonti's solo album..doesnt dissapoint!)

"All I Was" has some great guitar work on it... plus some utterly brutal moments of speed. Tremonti is a beast. I preordered this before it came out and got the CD, t-shirt and autographed pic. I have his instructional DVD as well. Great stuff in there too! Great insight into his sound, style and practices. Did I mention I have his signature wah pedal as well? No fan here... not at all.

"All I Was" has some great guitar work on it... plus some utterly brutal moments of speed. Tremonti is a beast. I preordered this before it came out and got the CD, t-shirt and autographed pic. I have his instructional DVD as well. Great stuff in there too! Great insight into his sound, style and practices. Did I mention I have his signature wah pedal as well? No fan here... not at all.

Fellow Tremonti fan here. His DVD is incredible, especially the guests like Myles and M.A.B. -- that guy's speed is sick!

Love "Cry A River" off the new album.:top:

Ha nicely done! :)
I'm sure you know this, but for others the 'Live from Amsterdam' DVD has some GREAT video with a mini camera (GoPro or similar type) clipped on to the headstock aiming down the Fretboard. He's moving dem dar fingers I can tell you that!

While I mention it, 'Live From Amsterdam' is a STEAL with the Full concert DVD AND CD included from Amazon. (A quick search just now shows it there for SEVEN BUCKS!)

Back