New 594 & Westie Day

MhggYKR.jpg

Yeah but where are all your NICE guitars?

I love that collection! The Paul’s looks especially yummy!
The Paul’s guitar is really special to me. It was a gift from a really good friend. He asked me what my next guitar was and I showed him a picture of what I was going to get and he bought it the next day from Wilcuutt and gave it to me. Flamed neck is gorgeous and feels the best of what I have so far. The Paul’s guitar has so much detail and depth . Very revealing guitar. I can’t wait for someone to play it that has skill. Until then I’ll keep playing everyday and grow into it. Really that goes for all of them. I’m like a 16 year old with a garage of super cars. Life’s short I’ll be 56 next week and don’t have time to f around.

I will take that Custom 24 when you're ready! Nice
That was my first PRS and what started this affliction. It has 58/15mt’s in it. It has a zirocote fretboard and feels the nicest of all of the guitars. I think I play this one the best. I don’t really have a favorite though I like certain things better on all 4 of them.

It was a gift from a really good friend. He asked me what my next guitar was and I showed him a picture of what I was going to get and he bought it the next day from Wilcuutt and gave it to me.
:eek::eek::eek: With friends like these! Who needs _________???

I want one! (The friend)

Last edited:
Back