new 2017 collection ?

phil1234567

Hi,

I live in belgium and the only dealer seems not to have any 2017 prs
is it possible to order by prs usa or something ?

thanks

You can check with any of the dealers who post here on the Forum...while I haven't dealt with them all personally, I haven't seen any bad press regarding any of them:)

You can check with any of the dealers who post here on the Forum...while I haven't dealt with them all personally, I haven't seen any bad press regarding any of them:)

yeah well the idea is that I'd like to try before buy, and afaik there is only one PRS dealer in my contry and they suck pretty bad

what I want to know precisely : is it possible to have a sound like that with lets say a custom se ?

yep, most of them are either far away or "key music" witch as mentioned earlier, has a terrible customer service and bad knowledge of what they are doing....

I checked the other shops, they either dont have what I want or have 5000$ models, this is just ludicrous

and still have older models, no new 2017 collection, my country sucks so bad

what a pitty

Then it sounds like you may want to buy online from another dealer in Europe. Just make sure you know the return policy. The forum can help you narrow down which model you might want. Anderton's Music in England is probably the foremost dealer (at least they're the best known to those of us outside of Europe).

OK....so we don't get into a "I want it to sound like a strat..."

If you are looking for a strat, get a strat.

If you want a PRS that has the capabilities of strat-like sounds, then I'd contact a dealer and start a dialogue about what it is you are looking for. They should be able to guide you in the right direction. Yes, I know, not playing before you buy is a bummer and a risk. Many dealers have a return policy. I don't know what country you are from and what logistical issue that might create...I'd give a dealer or two a buzz and get some info directly from themo_O

Then it sounds like you may want to buy online from another dealer in Europe. Just make sure you know the return policy. The forum can help you narrow down which model you might want. Anderton's Music in England is probably the foremost dealer (at least they're the best known to those of us outside of Europe).

Or Thomann

Back