Need some advice..

Keep the C24 - you already stated you love it and that’s the ultimate reason!

Normally, if I had two solidbody guitars, I’d strongly consider trading one of them for a hollow body. But if I had that C24, it would not be going anywhere, ever! That is one of the best C24’s I’ve ever seen. Incredible! Couldn’t trade it.

Definitely keep the Cu24!!! Its a stunner but more importantly, you love it.

The Hollowbody ii is missing the Piezo which would have added something 'extra' to the table but like this, its more like a hollow cu22 hard tail and I doubt it offers more than 3 tonal options compared to the Cu24's 5 with the 5 way.

If it had been the HBii with the Piezo, then it may have been close - I would ask whether you really want/need a Hollowbody for the music you play enough to part with an incredible looking, and your favourite guitar. I know they are expensive but it may well be worth saving up for, ask how much the person would sell the HB for but I wouldn't trade the Cu24 for it!

So it seems the general forum consensus is...DON'T FREAKING TRADE THE CU24...hope I cleared that up for you. Have a nice day.:D

also agree - keep the CU24. Maybe you can trade the CU22 for the HB??? 22 fret for 22 fret and end up with hollow body and solid? Not sure if they guy would consider, and of course we haven't seen pics of the CU22. If that is just as good as the stunning CU24, maybe not.

The CU22 is not even 10 top but it feels and sounds amaaazing
BLNKwsrr.jpg

I will keep the cu24 BUT im gonna try something.. i already ordered a Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Gold for the bridge and im gonna try to keep the Vintage Bass on neck but if i dont like it i will order a Pearly Gates for the neck im keeping all the original parts anyway

also agree - keep the CU24. Maybe you can trade the CU22 for the HB??? 22 fret for 22 fret and end up with hollow body and solid? Not sure if they guy would consider, and of course we haven't seen pics of the CU22. If that is just as good as the stunning CU24, maybe not.
That would be great but it was a gift and i cant trade or sell the 22

Installed the Pearly Gates on Bridge and added a cover on the Vintage Bass, now it sounds like a perfect guitar (for my taste of course) position 7 is not working but ill fix it when SD or PRS replies to me

q0UdRP4r.jpg

The gold covers really finish that guitar off. Congrats, she's a beauty!

Back