Need help identifying a guitar

Liam Gideon

So a while back, around November, I inherited a guitar from my grandfather who had passed and I don't know much about the guitar, all I know is it's some sort of 25th anniversary Wildwood 24, tried looking for the modcat like people have said on other threads but as you can see in the picture, it doesn't really look right, was wondering if anyone had any clues as to what it is specifically?

2019-03-09.jpg

A picture or four of the whole guitar front/back would help, including the back of the headstock at the top where a serial number probably is.
You could also email PRS PTC with that info, but you'll likely not get a response until Mon/Tues. [email protected]

You are now the proud owner of a Private Stock guitar built exclusively for Wildwood Guitars. Looks like it was built around 2011. You might be able to contact Wildwood directly to see what they might know. Some more pictures of the top would be great too.

You are now the proud owner of a Private Stock guitar built exclusively for Wildwood Guitars. Looks like it was built around 2011. You might be able to contact Wildwood directly to see what they might know. Some more pictures of the top would be great too.
Yeah, a pic of the entire back of the headstock would be good too.

OOhhh... nice! 25th Anniversary Wildwood. Wildwood is a PRS retailer, so they would have commissioned this/these. Perhaps an Artist type.
Maybe a Custom 24 with a 3 way switch?

Wow, great guitar! Nice wood library limited run. Wildwood has done several killer runs over the years.

Back