Need Help Buying Amp (in Philly)

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
There is a lunchbox amp and small 1x12 cab in Warminster, PA (just north of Philly). I've been looking for one of these amps for quite a while and I don't want to wait another couple years for the next one to pop-up.

Plan A: Need a forum brother to drive to Warminster, check it out, hand-over the cash-heesh, make sure it's well-packed (will ask seller to secure shipping boxes), and drop it off with the US Postal Service.

Plan B: Need a forum brother on the east-coast to receive the amp from the seller (via shipping services), check the amp, repack the amp/cab, and drop it off with the US Postal Service.

It goes without saying but I'll say it anyway; I'll cover all costs (including gas money). For obvious reasons, I'd rather deal with someone well-known to this community.

Last edited:
Thanks very much, Paul. I'll let you know if I find myself forced to go that direction.

I live in Glenside (also just north of Philadelphia). It is about a 20 minute drive from me.

It’s about 2 hours away for me...but there is a huge mall near there (King of Prussia) that my wife drags me to sometimes for the weekend. If she’s looking to go shopping I’m down for Plan A. If not I could certainly handle Plan B.

Back